Following the latest government updates as the prevalence of Covid 19 is again increasing and that we will be working with social distancing measures for the foreseeable future , we would like to politely remind you of our measures that will help us all to stay safe and healthy whilst we continue to maintain a full range of veterinary services, as safely as possible.
Many of the measures below are now second nature to you all and we are very grateful for the ongoing support from our clients helping us to achieve these. For the majority, client biosecurity has certainly been impressive.
When we visit your yard :
– please maintain the 2m social distancing guidelines. (If there are any other extenuating circumstances e.g. an overriding different health and safety risk, we will then discuss additional measures that will need to be put in place to safeguard both you and us.
– ensure that your horse is ready/tied up prior to arrival– the passport, if required, should be ready beside the stable/horse
– please ensure that ONE client/person per horse attends the appointment.
– do not let dogs run around loose and help us to ensure that others on the yard respect our wishes to socially distance.
– please have a mask with you as we may ask you to wear it.
Please inform us immediately if you have symptoms of Covid 19 such as a high temperature or a new persistent cough or if you are in any situation where you are expected to self isolate. DO NOT ATTEND THE APPOINTMENT. We can discuss alternative arrangements.
*IF YOU THINK THAT SOCIAL DISTANCING CANNOT BE MAINTAINED PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH US BEFORE WE ARRIVE*
Keep smiling everyone – it’s good to have our four legged friends!
Should you wish to book an appointment or discuss in more detail please call the office on 01420 520164