VACCINE REMINDER TRIAL
- As of 1ST August 2016 we are trialling a new courtesy vaccination reminder text message service for clients.
- Please note that only horses vaccinated AFTER this date will be added to the system and until then no reminder will be generated for that individual horse.
- It remains the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER to ensure vaccinations are given within the correct time frame. Text message receipt can be unreliable – the practice will not assume any responsibility for failure of text reminders to be delivered and cannot assume any responsibility for ensuring vaccinations are up to date in any case.
- Please ensure that your contact details remain up to date on our system by contacting the office with any amendments.
- This service is provided by our vaccine suppliers via a 3rd party (no details will be passed further). If you do not wish for your details to be passed on, please email the office directly. Alternatively there is an ‘opt out’ option on the reminder message. If we did not give your horse its last vaccination in the last 12 months, your reminders will stop in any case.