FULL TIME Practice Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are currently looking for a Practice Manager to join our team at Kings Bounty Equine Practice. We are an expanding equine ambulatory practice based in the beautiful countryside of Hampshire.
The Role is a combination of effective management of the practice whilst providing support to our team of ambulatory vets. This includes but is not limited to:-
- Financial reporting including daily reconciliation, debt control, supplier payments
- Ensuring clients receive the highest level of customer service
- Responding to day to day queries and general needs of the practice
- Pharmacy management including stock control
- Supplier Liaison
- Managing the small admin team
- HR support including the management of annual leave, CPD allowances, Training development, recruitment.
- Overseeing Health and Safety compliance
- Supporting the Clinical Director in the day to day running of the practice
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, diligent, organised and efficient individual with a professional manner and a passion for high standards. They need to enjoy working in a small friendly team and be a forward thinking, confident natural leader but able to take direction too. They must have the ability to work both on their own initiative and manage their time effectively. A sense of humour advisable!
Experience with Microsoft Office is essential, equine experience preferable.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday to cover Maternity leave for up to 14 months with a salary commensurate with experience. The company also provides a generous benefits package including CPD support and a generous annual leave allowance.
A small but fun and friendly team awaits!
Office located near Alresford, Hampshire on a scenic country manor estate. Please send CV and covering letter to: email@example.com