Please contact the practice via our website “Contact us” page , email or office landline if you would like to register with the practice. Our friendly vets are also available on their mobile phones if you would prefer to discuss things directly with them. Their details are available on the “Contact us” page of this website.
Please contact the practice if you would like information about our fees and/or to obtain a quote.
Prescriptions can be requested for cases under the care of this practice, providing that any delay in providing that medication does not compromise patient welfare. It is practice policy that clients whose horse has been examined for that condition in the last 6 months may request a prescription but re – examination outside of this time period may be advised. An examination fee for this may charged. A small admin fee is made for prescriptions. Further information regarding the cost of medicines supplied by the practice is available on request.
Office Address for collection of medication etc
Should you need to come and see us to e.g. collect a prescription, PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE to ensure that your medication has been authorised, is ready and that someone is there to meet you!
*Unit 2, The Old Stables,West Tisted, Alresford, Hampshire. S024 0HJ*
Please endeavour to have your horse’s passport present at the time of examination/ treatment.
Courtesy Vaccination Reminder Service
- As of 1ST August 2016 we are trialling a new courtesy vaccination reminder text message service for clients.
- Please note that only horses vaccinated AFTER this date will be added to the system and until then no reminder will be generated for that individual horse.
- It remains the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE OWNER to ensure vaccinations are given within the correct time frame. Text message receipt can be unreliable – the practice will not assume any responsibility for failure of text reminders to be delivered and cannot assume any responsibility for ensuring vaccinations are up to date in any case.
- Please ensure that your contact details remain up to date on our system by contacting the office with any amendments.
- This service is provided by our vaccine suppliers via a 3rd party (no details will be passed further). If you do not wish for your details to be passed on, please email the office directly. Alternatively there is an ‘opt out’ option on the reminder message. (If we have not given your horse its last vaccination within the last 12 months, your vaccination reminders will automatically stop in any case).
How to make an insurance claim
- Please click here for our guide
We are committed to providing a high quality equine veterinary service to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us improve our service to you. If you have a complaint, please call the office or vets directly or if you prefer by email/post. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint and contact you to discuss the matter further.